A Wayfarer’s Guide – NEW IN 2018
by George Booker
A resource for fellow travellers on the Way of Life: word studies, insights into details of Scripture, perspectives on difficult questions, and analogies that relate to the spiritual life.
A sampling of the questions explored:
- What does it mean to heap burning coals on your enemy’s head? (Prov 25:22)
- Why does John’s gospel come last?
- What is the day of small things? (Zech 4:10)
- How does foot-washing apply today?
- Why do we meet on Sunday and not Saturday?
- How was Judas Iscariot the ‘friend’ of Jesus? (Matt 26:50)
This book is the third in George Booker’s series about The Way.
UK Price is £10.00 plus postage. Order using the order form